Presenter is a Windows based program for controlling pages of text for display on a large screen using a video projector. It’s the ideal choice for churches wanting a more practical alternative to using overhead transparencies.
- Ease of use. Point and click navigation of songs and pages. Also keyboard friendly operation.
- Ease of maintenance. Song files are stored as their own TXT file in one or more sub-directories. Presenter does not use a database to store songs.
- Operates on any computer using Microsoft® Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista.
- Multi-monitor support* Control Presenter from one screen and show text on the other. (Recommended but not required.)
- Convenient “single-click” monitor setup. [Improved in 3.2]
- Lightweight in operation. The program will run on a minimum spec’d Windows 98.
- Text effects include shadow and outline
- Text margin options. [Improved in 3.2]
- Gradient background options
- Usage logging for CCLI reporting
- Hundreds of lyrics included for churches with a CCLI license.
- Native CCLI SongSelect® file format support with over 100,000 songs available.
- Drag-n-drop song selection. [New in 3.2]
- Updated online help [in 3.2]
- Single fee provides a site license allowing multiple installations.
- Background image support
- Transparent mode – Overlay words on another application (including video)
- Separate output for foldback
- Clock and Countdown timer for foldback. [New in 3.2]
- Inbuild song editor for quick corrections
- Save and restore multiple display option settings
- Export song list to CSV file
- Image fade support
- Subheading detection “Verse”, “Chorus”, etc.
- Instant selection and loading of background images on demand
- Multi-language support on Win2000/XP/Vista (eg. Chinese)
- Support for remote presentation controllers. [New in 3.2]
Box image is for illustration purposes only. Presenter is available via download from our site. Upon purchase you will receive a unique registration code linked to the name of your church/organisation.